Jan 26, 2015

Embrace Your Favorite Boots With DSW




Compensation was provided by DSW via Mode Media. 
The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of DSW.

Hey guys! I am so excited to be partnering up with DSW again today! Nothing says winter like a great pair of boots. This pair especially has become my favorite staple for the winter months. I know they aren't your traditional "winter boots" but the detailing is just gorgeous. I love how the chains wrap around the boot, and the different buckles & accessories make them a one of a kind pair. I like to dress up all year round so these boots fit my style perfectly.


I wore these boots to a family party and they were a huge hit. They paired perfectly with my skinny jeans and peplum top. Since the winter limits all of our style, the small details really make the outfit. DSW is the best stop for all your shoe needs. Make sure you stop by and find the perfect pair of boots for your style this winter.



DSW is the destination for savvy Shoe Lovers everywhere. Customers experience a breathtaking assortment of designer brands at irresistible prices everyday.

http://bit.ly/1u32Jpn 

2 comments:

  1. that shirt is so pretty!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have boots TOO similar to those, but ALDO's! They clink and clank all the time cause of the chains, haha! I do like Your outfit ^_^!

    -SJay
    The Chronic Dreamer

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts