Dec 10, 2014

The Perfect Holiday Look With Zappos!



In partnership with Zappos I styled my new Paige jeans and Freebird boots for the perfect holiday look! I love wearing comfortable outfits throughout the holidays because sometimes a holiday party calls for it. Not every holiday party is at a restaurant/bar and most of the times the party is hosted at someone's house. I love being able to stay comfortable throughout the party, but still feel dressed up in my own personal style.

I also styled these jeans and booties for fall, so take a peek here. For a holiday inspired look, I added some colors that scream WINTER. I love plaid during the holidays and of course layering is also my favorite. I incorporated both- my favorite pattern and colors into one! I love wearing pops of red throughout the holidays because I feel like it really brings out the holiday spirit. 



Both my paige jeans and freebird boots were purchased through Zappos. I love zappos especially during the holiday shopping season. They always have fast & free shipping, and they have over 150,000 styles from over 1,000 brands. There is so much to choose from, for everybody on your list!

These jeans are great for the holiday season, and this color transitions perfectly from Fall to Winter. I love a darker denim during the holidays because it can be paired with any oversized sweater. I love Paige denim because they partner with the best wash houses in the country to provide the best color, and every style is wear tested a few times to make each pair perfect! Plus Paige Adams-Gellar (the creator of paige) is the only woman founder in the denim industry. Girl Power!

These booties are a part of the exclusive collection of Freebird by Steven. Each pair starts with carefully selected materials and is finished with extreme attention to detail, going through 5 or 6 final steps to ensure each pair is one of a kind. The original designs inspired by vintage Americana, which obviously is a huge part of why I love them so much. I love the rugged look of these booties, and the buckles make them really fun to dress up.

If you're looking to do some of your holiday shopping through Zappos, make sure to check out their exclusive holiday gift guide. They have a ton of categories and price points that are affordable for everybody!






I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts