Dec 5, 2014

Secret Santa


One of my favorite parts of the holidays is picking out gifts for people in my life. When Marshalls told the group of project fab bloggers that we had the opportunity to shop for eachother, I was over the moon excited! It's rare that you get to ship someone a surprise gift, especially someone that you've never met! I peeked her blog and social media sites like crazy trying to figure out what would be perfect for her, and then I hit the store on a mission!

I tried to think of things I love during the holidays, and then tried to incorporate that into what my blogger recipient likes. I know nothing soothes me during the winter months like a cup of tea/cocoa, hence the festive mug. I also know that I love being warm & cozy, and that's where the festive poncho comes in to play. (Which by the way- I bought the same one!) Finally I picked out two food items that scream holidays-- peppermint and cinnamon! I thought the presentation of these two food items was so cute, and since my blogger recipient loves to cook-I knew it would be perfect



If you'd like to see who I shopped for, you can visit Alyssa's blog, here. A few days after shipping her gift out, I received mine. The awesome thing about Marshalls is that no matter who you're shopping for, you can find the right thing for anyone on your list. 






It's pretty awesome when you can purchase everything under one roof, and what's even better is that they also have wrapping paper & ribbons! I had such a blast shopping, and this Christmas Ever we're doing another Secret Santa. I can't wait to play Santa again, and I definitely know where I'll be going for #TheBestGiftEver! Happy Shopping everyone! Make sure you stop by a nearby Marshalls to shop for someone special in your life. 


2 comments:

share your thoughts