Dec 15, 2014

Distressed Denim & Big Shades


A pair of comfortable jeans, a beanie and huge glasses are my go-to this winter. I strayed away from my usual dresses and tights this season and I am focusing more on pieces I can layer and that keep me warm! This sweater is fun because it's got the warm cozy factor, but also has the backless feature which gives it a little bit of edge. I wore my necklace towards the back since it's backless, I felt like it was the perfect accessory. I paired these with skinny distressed jeans and over sized sunglasses and I feel ready to conquer my day.

Christmas is on my mind today. Shopping, and finalizing gifts for everyone on my list. There are so many important people in my life and I want to make sure I get everybody the right thing. The holidays are flying by so fast this year, I really can't wait to celebrate them with my family though. There's an overall feeling that comes with this time of year, and it makes me feel great to have such amazing people in my life. The holidays are so much more than the gifts, and spending time together is truly what counts.




Details: Sweater // UO (similar) , Jeans // J Brand 
Necklace via London Manori , 3 Finger Ring , Moonstone Ring // Perry Rhodes

Shop The Post


3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Maria as per usual :)
    Wish a most Merry Christmas to you and your family
    xx
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunnies!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts