Nov 10, 2014

The Perfect Fall Look With Zappos!

In partnership with Zappos I styled my new Paige Jeans and Freebird Boots for the perfect fall look. I am a huge comfort gal most of the time and I love throwing on a comfortable pair of jeans to run out the door. Once Fall rolls around it's booties for the win. I ordered both of these items on Zappos and really was shocked by how fast the items made it to my doorstep. I ordered and within a day the box was here. It's a site that has so much to choose from, and it's easy to navigate, which obviously makes shopping so much easier for everyone involved. To top that, they have free shipping,and a free 365 day return policy.


I've used Zappos before and I have always had a great experience. The two brands I am wearing today (Paige & Freebird) are new to my closet. I can see both of these items being staples in my closet for years to come. Freebird by Steven boots are handcrafted from start to finish, using a traditional Goodyear construction, in which stacks of leather are hammered together and carefully stitched to create a virtually indestructible sole. This technique has been used to create the highest quality boots for centuries. Each pair starts with carefully selected materials and is finished with extreme attention to detail, going through 5 or 6 final steps to ensure each pair is one of a kind. The original designs inspired by vintage Americana and created using time-honored craftsmanship are a unique way to finish any look.

Paige denim is also a brand that stands for something great. "We are completely obsessed with designing pieces you'll live in-jeans that go from morning to moonlight; the perfect pair that works like a charm, always; pieces to help you stand tall in what you're wearing, and take you exactly where you want to go." They make pieces that make every woman feel amazing, and empowered. It's also pretty cool that the owner and founder of Paige is the only female founder in the denim industry.
She is continuing to challenge convention and infuse her colorful spirit and chic sensibility to every collection she designs. I love wearing brands that stand for something great, and are made with a sustainable quality that lasts. 

A good, comfy pair of jeans can take you a long way. So can a pair of good booties. I can't wait to pair these two up again for the holidays. Stay tuned! 

Details:  Paige Verdugo Ankle In Kensington&Freebird Bolo Boots // Courtesy of Zappos


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls 
and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

3 comments:

  1. Love the look! I was excited to partner with Zappo's as well, check out my post here: http://www.kcyouthereblog.com/fall-staples-zappos Xx

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts