Sep 22, 2014

After School Party

I won't lie, I have been trying to wear these boots for months. It's been too hot and I actually bought these when it was brutally hot out, so now is the time to rock them everywhere! A beanie, a pair of combat boots and a flannel are basically my essentials in the fall/winter time. The shorts will replaced my some denim skinnies pretty soon and I can't wait to start layering. 

I've been buying a lot of my denim from AE because I really love how true to size their fit is. If you've checked out their site you'd see that it shows you how to navigate their styles & sizes very easily. I love using the site because it's user friendly, and returns are super easy and FREE. It's hard to find jeans that fit in general, but being petite makes that even harder.

You can shop by size and color on their site, if you haven't checked it out yet, make sure to do so!


Details: Jacket / Shorts / Top // Courtesy of American Eagle , Beanie / Flannel // UO 
Boots //  Vintage Justin Boots via Wolf Mama Vintage , Glasses // Vintage 

I received an American Eagle gift card as part of my relationship with the Quality Blue Community.  
All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about buying things and having to wait for it to cool down until you can wear them. I love these boots you found! They're so so cool. I really like the 90s feel of this outfit too.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those boots!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts