Aug 25, 2014

The Little Ballerina


I'm never the girl who says "call me princess" and I am never even close to making a statement like that but I must say, this skirt makes me feel like the littlest ballerina. When I threw the shoes on with this outfit I immediately felt fancier than usual, especially on a MONDAY. Sometimes we all need reasons to dress up though, right? When I wake up in any kind of funk I like to throw on something a little crazier than my usual get-up and that usually does the trick.

It's crazy to think that September is around the corner, and even crazier to think that time is just zipping by. I remember looking forward to Summer and looking forward to all these things I wanted to do, and then before I know it, it's almost over and I am gearing up for layering and sweater-ing. Yep I just made up a new word. 

If you've been a follower of this blog for a long time you obviously know how much I love the Fall. I know that's such a blogger thing to say, but for me personally, the cold weather is awesome. I love snow (not cleaning it) and I love fall fashion. I tend to consider myself more of a winter baby but the one thing I miss in the winter is wearing a skirt with no tights!

You better believe that I will be showing these legs off until it gets cold! Then as soon as it gets cold out, my stocking game will be on point!



Details // Bodysuit : American Apparel (similar) , Hat (similar): Courtesy of Lovely Bird , Necklace & Rings: Vintage
Skirt: Urban Outfitters (similar), Black Pleiades Loafers: Courtesy of Le Bunny Bleu



9 comments:

  1. This skirt is soooo cute!! :)

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the skirt! I have a similar one too, but haven't had the guts to wear it lately

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hat and all your rings! so cute and girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love a good tulle skirt! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that hat!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look fabulous! cute skirt :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I despise winter, but I do love fall fashion (for a few weeks, any way :)). I love the ballerina skirt on you! xo

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts