Mar 11, 2014

Behind The Scenes At The Garnier Marvelous Oils Shoot!



If you follow me on Instagram , or Facebook, you'd know that I have been posting photos from the Garnier Marvelous Oils shoot that took place last week on Thursday. I found out last week that I was chosen to be the blogger in this video, and I was beyond excited. The week was filled with the anticipation of what the shoot would be like, what I would have to do and how everything would go. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with, and I feel honored to be a part of something so amazing! I got to work alongside celebrity hairstylist Tommy Buckett during the shoot, and we hit it off immediately. 

When you meet people who have the same enthusiasm as you do, things flow pretty nicely, and everyone I got to meet that day was so pleasant and fun to be around. Not only did I have a blast at the shoot, but I feel like I walked away from it with a lot of new friends, and lasting connections.


These behind the scenes pictures were all taken by the wonderful lady who is known as Melinda Martinez. She not only was the makeup artist for the shoot, but she also was kind enough to take all these photos without even being asked, so Melinda, a HUGE thank you for taking these amazing shots throughout the day, and of course for making me feel beautiful!


Since this was my first real production, everything was new for me. I took everything in and felt like I learned so much throughout the day. It's crazy how much work goes into these commercials, and how much time everyone devotes to make sure that everything is perfect.

I had such a beautiful time, I can't thank everyone enough for this opportunity. I also can't wait to post the video, it's going to be MARVELOUS! Thank you to everyone involved, Garnier, Glam, Kamp Kennedy , Mel Mar Media, Publicis Kaplan Thaler, and of course my co-star Tommy Buckett. You are all awesome and I can't wait to work together again in the future!

12 comments:

  1. YAYY!! Super exciting!!! All these shots are great, you look amazing :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh oh my gosh that is so exciting!!! congratulations beautiful lady, you look gorgeous!
    xo,
    maddie

    http://feelingmagenta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting opportunity! You look great! Looking forward to seeing the video :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous! your hair is amazing!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so exciting! i love your outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats ! This is so impressive. Love your look btw!!

    xx,
    Priscilla Ivette
    http://modeamen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun and exciting! Congratulations on the shoot! You look absolutely stunning!

    xoxo
    Taylor

    www.welcomehometaylor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! congrats!! you're perfect for this!! :D you look so fresh and gorgeous! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! looks like you had a lot of fun

    check my blog out,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2014/03/barefoot-in-sand_12.html

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts