Oct 24, 2013

Pretty New Frames From John Ruvin

I recently was contacted by a company by the name of John Ruvin. I was excited  to work with them when I saw how beautiful they're selection of glasses was on their website. I have been pretty obsessed with ombre glasses for a while now, but never had the courage to try them. I ended up picking these and really fell in love with the shape and color of the frame. Their website is easy to use, it has an easy try on feature, which is what ultimately lead me into picking these specific ones.

I never had a pair of round frames before, so that's another thing that's new to me. I have nothing but great things to report about my experience with John Ruvin. They were fast, and the quality of my glasses is great. I also really loved the packaging it came in. I didn't picture it here (I was too excited and ripped it open pretty fast) but everything was neatly sealed and protected during shipping. I would most certainly recommend John Ruvin, and if you're a first time customer you get $30 your first purchase, and they provide free shipping all the time!

If you need new glasses or sunglasses, go check em out!




6 comments:

  1. love these!! and your little pup is so cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    check out my chloe + isabel giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good on you! perfect shape and I love the vintage inspired design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute frames!! They look great on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your new frames, you look as gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awnn, cute dachshund :) I have one, the name is Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts