Oct 29, 2013

Days Like This


 Details: Dress // C/o Chicnova , Hat / Belt / Sweater // Urban Outfitters
Tights // C/o WLC  , Booties // Minnetonka




I woke up this morning at what seemed like an ungodly hour (I was just really sleepy) with Oliver barking in my face and begging me to take him outside. After trying to fall back asleep (which I couldn't) I decided to get up and start my day. Although I woke up being a huge grouch, the day didn't seem so bad when I took a walk outside and reminded myself that Fall is still very much here. It's hard to be upset when you have days like this and you're surrounded by so much beauty. Although we all deal with stress differently, one way that usually works for me, is forcing myself to go outside, breathe in the fresh air, and remind myself that everything is temporary, and forever changing.

Sometimes we need to center ourselves and give ourselves constant reminders about how beautiful life can be even when things aren't perfect. You choose to see what you want. 

13 comments:

  1. That sweater is just the best! :D And it really looks quite stunning out where you live. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that little porcupine sweater! so precious

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater! With you, cool place, and your dog the photos look so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely sweater, and your hair is amazing!, and the boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love that sweater! It's such a beautiful day here in Canada as well, love this weather.

    http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your puppy are so cute! Fall makes everything look and feel so much better to me.

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't want to wake up today either. It didn't turn out to be such a bad day though! Fall isn't quite here yet, unfortunately.
    Anyway, I just love your hedgehog sweater so much. How cute! Those tights are such a pretty color too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable (that sweater), and I love seeing pictures of Oliver! And I think "you choose to see what you want" is a great statement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a Maria outfit - little bits of fabulous cuteness all over!

    Jen
    www.houseofjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts