Jun 10, 2013

I VOTED WET SEAL























Hey guys! I am so excited to share this collaboration with Wet Seal, and to also let you know that I am an official judge for the Wet Seal Model Search! I received this fancy package in the mail last week and it was basically a big party in a box. I am honored to be a part of this model search, and eager to share it with you guys, and see who you'd like to vote for. If you haven't already please visit Facebook page and cast your vote. You can vote once every 24 hours for your favorite! You can view the entries by all of the top 100 contestants and also watch their videos that explain why they think they should be chosen. Let me know what your decision is, I can't wait to see who makes the final round!

Here are the items from this outfit: Dress // Necklace // Wedges  all items courtesy of Wet Seal  

11 comments:

  1. That's awesome, congratulations lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun opportunity! You look adorable, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love Wet Seal. It's the only place I'll buy jeans actually.

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must be a lot of fun! :)

    Lovely outfit also. I love the lace & the necklace.

    Flounces & Hubbub

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your necklace <3

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty! I love your style

    Love from London xx

    http://lesvoyagesformentlajeunesse.blogspot.co.uk/

    Fanny

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look perfect


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog and your look!!
    www.curlymorning.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great news!
    http://www.thebakehouseblogblogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts