Mar 21, 2013

Thursday Haul V. 4

Hey guys! It's been a few weeks, I decided I want to do Thursday Haul posts only once every few weeks since I don't normally buy new products every week. I am really excited about today's products because they are definitely some of my favorites to date! Hope you guys enjoy the post and remember if you have any recommendations leave them in the comments!

From left to right:

This stuff is amazing, and smells delicious. I got a facial last week and the woman used this on my eye circles. It reduces puffiness on the spot and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and glowing. I have used a few under eye creams and this is my favorite thus far. The coffee bean smell is intoxicating. 

This product I received as a sample from one of the Sephora goodies they send when you accrue points. I really love Ole Hendriksen products so I got a little gift bag full of his creams and serums. This one is my favorite because it can be used with sensitive skin, and leaves your skin smoother than ever. It also has a scent which makes it soothing to put on before bedtime.

Since we are on the topic of soothing scents this amazing chapstick offers that and more. It's mixed with beeswax, cocoa butter, mango, sweet almond, Vitamin E, and rosemary so your lips stay hydrated all day long. When the woman applied this on my lips during the facial I was floored by how great it smelled. I bought it immediately following my appointment and have not put it down since! 

This cream is to be used between the temples, on the back of the neck, and earlobes for instant relief from headaches. Lately after my long days of staring into a computer screen, headaches are more common for me. This cream helps eliminate the headache right on the spot with its mint scent. It's also made with all natural ingredients so you know you're getting only the best!

Where do I even start with the cocoa butter swivel stick? I started using this in college and it's been my go-to lip stuff since then. I absolutely love it, I love the smell and it leaves my lips tasting like chocolate! I am a huge fan of the Palmer's cocoa butter brand (including lotions) and I usually get the most comments when I take this out to use in public. "Is that a glue stick?!" It may look like one a little bit, but trust me, it will soon be your favorite too. All my friends use it now and they agree that it's the best! (not to mention it's huge so it lasts a while)

All thoughts and opinions are my own.

11 comments:

  1. I am SUPER interested in the eye cream. Did you buy it off line? I need some type of product for the puffiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eye cream is calling me! Seriously. xx

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! You picked some lovely products and you've photographed them so nicely :) Ole Henrikson Truth Serum really is great and the Origins Peace of Mind sounds like such a treat!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love cocoa butter! i actually use it everywhere, even as a facial moisturizer when i'm in the shower. great product ;) xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna try the under eye stuff!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - is it a glue stick? Hilarious. My go to lip balm is Lucas's Papaw - it's Australian and amazing (http://www.lucaspapaw.com.au/)!

    http://mn2nz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That origin cream sounds lovely! I get headaches from looking at computer screens too, so I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for a good eye cream and I can't wait to give this "coffee" one a try. Keep the beauty posts coming; I'm stocking up with all your recommendations!

    kendall from buttons & blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post about Thursday Haul V. 4 i like your blog, really valuable and helpful post. and i like 2nd one picture, i appreciate with your blog, thanks for share with us Nice post, great job keep it up...!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does the eye cream just get rid of swelling or does it fix the darkness as well? I want to try it! I hate the dark circles I have under my eyes.

    Katie

    beautifullittledays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts