Feb 20, 2013

Lulu*s NYFW Style Studio

                                        



Finally sharing my photos from the Lulu*s style studio event a few weeks ago in NYC for Fashion Week. I had such a blast meeting a lot of new people, seeing some old ones, and being styled by Cara (Lulu's) and Rachael (Nylon). I received an email a few days before the event saying I had been picked to receive a personal VIP styling session before the event. I was so excited, and it was really cool to be one of five bloggers who got to experience that. The clothing racks were marked off depending on what kind of style you have so of course I had to look through every single one (you can never be too sure.) I ended up picking a dress and sweater with different patterns, and even though I wasn't sure how it would look, the ladies assured me that mixing patterns is huge this season, so I trusted their judgement. Here's how I wore the dress this week in an outfit post.









Overall the party was a really great experience. We got to leave with bags of free stuff and goodies and I even got my makeup done by NYX at the event. Lauren got probably the coolest manicure I have ever seen in my life from Jamberry nails (see above) and some people even got these cute feather hair extensions. There was so much to do, and definitely was worth the freezing trip into NYC post NEMO. Thanks to Stephanie and the Lulu*s ladies for putting this all together, already can't wait till next year!

2 photos courtesy of Lulu's


16 comments:

  1. alkdfalskdfalksjd Haha, I love that first photo of us so hard! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you all look beautiful :') What a great opportunity!

    → Lauren at http://inbetweenidols.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Amazing opportunity and I love the dress you settled on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great time
    Kiss
    Aurélie
    www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had an amazing time! and free goodies is always great : ) PS I have a giveaway happening right now! hope you'll enter SO Fresh and So Clean Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky you are, sounds so awesome being there !

    ReplyDelete
  7. im jealous, it sounds amazing xx

    mac lippy giveaway.. 1STEPCLOSEREVERYDAY.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh so much fun! very cool

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that white feathered skirt in the one pic! And love Lulu's! Checkout my weekly post for "Menswear Wednesday!"

    -Jenn

    A Pop of Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like such a blast. And free goodies, who doesn't want those?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Yours is darling and I love the name! What a fantastic experience that event must've been! You look super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like TONS of fun! :D I love your sheer top with the wet-look leggings so much. Like.. so much.

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So great photos. I like them so much. Additionally, I like your blog too so Followed!
    Kisses

    http://blckpearlstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts