Jan 12, 2011

Some lovely little things

 First and foremost: Go check out my sweet tarts etsy treasury: Sweet Tarts
It's perfect for the lovely month of February coming up!


Secondly: Go check out the shop: I have added some new items since I last blogged!

Okay, now on to some lovely little things. All items found on etsy.com
The cutest salt and pepper shakers

These adorable heart hand warmers.

This colorful shawl

This vintage train case. I have always wanted one of these!

and last but not least: 
Lock & Key








Source


I am also trying to get my hands on a nice handmade cowl
- if anyone knows any good etsy shops-let me know!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday. We got MORE snow.
Not as much this time, but enough to cancel schools and throw a decent snowball.


 My cousin Cassandra and I

Bye everybody!

PS. I also decided at 50 followers I am going to be doing a
giveaway- so tell your friends, let's make it happen!

12 comments:

  1. that shawl is awesome.

    i love your dress! but i don't love that you got more snow. it was supposed to be MINE!

    okay, i'm going to look at your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I LOVE skeleton keys, and seeing the key/lock has inspired me to do a mini project of my own, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cool stuff. I want the owl salt & pepper shakers... so cute!

    xx Laksmono

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant photos - so sweet! Can't wait to check out Sweet Tarts store!
    Lucy xx

    fashionrecruit.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shawl! So bright and colorful without being overly garish! A wonderful collection of lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little owl shakers are so cute! Great finds! I'm following =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty sure i MUST have those owl s&p shakers AND that vintage travel case!
    HOLY ADORABLE!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! @ Toes, she wants your snow. How about, I didn't get any snow at all so I lose. =/ But dude! Your cousin has my name, that is neat. I love key+key hole stuff. So Alice. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these lovely little things!!! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I l-o-v-e that train case from Get Ready Set Go! I only have one train case in my collection. I try to not buy them when I see them otherwise my house would be packed to the ceiling (as if it's not already).

    ReplyDelete
  11. The owl salt $ pepper shakers are the cutest.

    - Grace

    P.S. Head over to my blog to find out if you were the winner of my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I have the same jacket! Lovely on you! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts