Mar 8, 2016

Working Out & Dove Dry Spray



Hey guys, so excited to be partnering with Dove again today to talk about their Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant . For someone who is constantly running from the gym to work, to home, I need to feel fresh all day long. Once I leave in the morning, I pretty much don't make it back home until it's dark out, so I need to make sure I am good to go from place to place. Working out has always been a huge priority to me, so I usually try and make it to the gym 4-5 days a week, at minimum.

I tried Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant before I left for work, and then wanted to see how I felt while running to the gym after work. I was pleasantly surprised that I felt fresh and comfortable all day- even after sweating and putting in work at the gym! I love that the spray is clear, and doesn't come off on your skin. I love that there is no visible residue to be seen, that's a huge plus.

My favorite part of this product, is how quick it is to use, and how amazing the scent is! Even the original scent is so light and airy, perfect for a busy woman who is always on the go.

Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant is the latest beauty trend you don’t want to be the last to try!  It goes on instantly dry with no visible residue while providing 48 hours of odor and wetness protection and Dove ¼ moisturizers for softer, smoother underarms. Go to Dove.com/trydry to learn more. #TryDry

 
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #instantlytrending #DovePartner #TryDry http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts