Mar 7, 2016

My #CoffeeRoutine

Hey guys! Happy Monday! Nothing says Monday like a nice cup of coffee, am I right? The days lately have been so packed from start to finish, that coffee seems to be the only thing that is keeping me going. Since I am always running around, coffee has become my go-to drink whenever I need a pick-me-up, or whenever I want to get things done efficiently. 

Planning a wedding is a lot of work, and although there are great parts of planning, there are so many things that people don't tell you about that can be stressful, or extremely time consuming. Although everything is coming along nicely, I am very stressed throughout the planning process. When I do have time to sit and organize my thoughts, or plan my next move, I always enjoy relaxing with a cup of coffee by my side. 

My perfect cup of coffee includes a french vanilla flavor, along with a hint of cream, and a touch of Truvia Natural Sweetener. While I am on the run my coffee is always iced, but when I am enjoying it in the comfort of my home, nothing is better than a warm cup of joe. 






I think the most important part of my coffee drinking routine is that it's a time when I can sit and relax, and have a moment to myself that doesn't feel rushed or forced. It's my time to enjoy with no pressure.  



I bought all of my goodies to make the perfect cup of coffee, from Shoprite. It's always my go-to place to do all of my grocery shopping, and it's so convenient that I can purchase my favorite coffee from there too! (Psst: If you buy 2 participating coffee products and 1 participating creamer and get a free box of Truvia Natural Sweetener 40ct now thru 3/12, while supplies last.)


  
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® , The J.M.Smucker Company, White Wave, and Truvia Natural Sweetener, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CoffeeRoutine http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts