Dec 6, 2015

How To Stay Stylish & Warm For The Game!




Everyone knows that football season is the craziest time of the year for me. Not only am I busy, but I work football Sundays at my family's establishment, so I get to see all of the fans and I get to be in the midst of everything going on. Since it's such a huge part of my life, (I have been working these Sundays for almost 8 years now!) I take it all very seriously and I love being a part of the action with so many different fans that come into the restaurant. 

That being said , comfort is key. Me being a fashion lover, I always try and experiment between comfort, and chic outfits. I feel like you can easily balance out an outfit by wearing different colors that compliment each other, all while not sacrificing your comfort or style. These pants from NFL.com are so comfortable, and I am in love with the pattern.




 For this outfit  I tried to center it all around the pants. I love how comfortable these pants are, and since the weather is a little on the chillier side, I threw on a long cardigan and comfy tee to bring it all together. This hat is awesome too, so comfortable and warm, and perfect for the upcoming holiday season. The colors are bright and fun, and I love that I can represent my team, all while staying warm and comfortable the whole time! 

So how do you represent your home team? What's your favorite article of team clothing you rock on game day? 

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1 comment:

share your thoughts