Nov 17, 2015

I'll Be Napping


Naps are great aren't they? Unfortunately sleep has not been the top thing on my priority list as of late mostly due to the fact that there are too many things to get done, and not enough hours in the day. You feel me? Although I struggle to find time to do things some days, I try to stay as positive as I can. This shirt really says it all. It's super comfortable, and can be worn with so many different outfits. I like this casual/edgy look with the higher boots, but it's also a great shirt to lounge around the house in. 

I look pretty angry in all of these pictures, which is actually the opposite of how I felt that day. It just so happened that when we stepped out to take these, the sun decided to take turns peeking out. It varied from warm to chilly, so the face I am making is mostly due to the wind, not my actual feelings that day! 

Bloggers have the best time of year during summer-fall. Once the Fall is over, photographing outfits becomes more difficult. Not only is it pitch black by 5 pm, but it's hard to look cute with 30 layers on, a hat, a scarf and gloves. Although I love the winter, I find myself becoming a hermit more and more.  I avoid leaving the house, and enjoy rearranging furniture, decorating, baking, and just making our house feel more like a home. (I guess this means I'm getting old right?)

For now, I am enjoying the last bits of warmer weather, all while secretly wishing for the cold to set in so I have a reason to make a fort out of blankets and lay with Ollie all day. 





Details: Faux Moto Vest (similar) , I'll Be Napping Tee (courtesy of PBJ shop) , Everyday Leggings (most comfortable ever!), Sole Society Weekender Bag , JS Knee High Boots , Gray Beanie (comes in other colors too!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts