Nov 23, 2015

Dove Hair : #LoveYourCurls

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove Hair, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #LoveYourCurls #pmgdove http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

When was the last time you looked at your hair and said "hey hair, thanks for being you!" Not often I'm sure.  It took me years to truly understand and appreciate my hair for all that it is. I always had wavy/messy curls that never looked right, and for years it frustrated me. I have never been the girl who can get out of the shower- and air dry with no issues. It's always been a work in progress for me. I would constantly wear my hair up because I couldn't deal with how my hair handled humidity or any kind of rain situation.

I finally decided to start loving my hair and realizing that there are so many great things about it. I love how thick and wavy it is, and I also love the wavy curly ringlets that come along with it. Even though they aren't tame like I want them to be- I wouldn't have it any other way. I know most women want what they can't have, but it's time we all start embracing what we were born with. Loving something about yourself can seem difficult, especially when you don't feel like it's what you want. My best advice? Learn to roll with it. If your hair is wavy in the wrong ways- start using products that help keep it looking shiny and great. 

In the last few years I have learned how to tame my waves, and it's made so much of a difference for me. Although my hair may not be perfect- I think it's pretty perfect for me, and that's all that matters.


I am so excited to be teaming up with Dove Hair today, and to be able to share that they have an awesome Dove Love Your Curls Emoji keyboard! It's so awesome to be able to customize what your hair looks like in emoji form! Curly hair for the win!



Download the Dove Love Your Curls Emojis in the App Store and Google Play Store to show you #LoveYourCurls!

To follow along and keep up with Dove, make sure you follow them on all their social channels! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts