Sep 4, 2015

My AmaZING Latte & Cappuccino Recipes!






What’s your favorite thing about mornings? Mine is definitely the coffee! Today I am sharing two of my favorite recipes with you guys. I am going to be sharing how I make my cappuccinos and lattes from home- with a good coffee machine, anything is possible!

Mornings are generally difficult for most people, but they really don’t need to be. I think something that has helped me a lot is definitely waking up earlier, and giving myself more time to get ready and really “wake up.” I love waking up early and having time to eat breakfast and drink my coffee outside (when it’s warm at least!) Mornings don’t have to be miserable, and if you start giving yourself a little more time, you can actually start to love them too! Trust me, I never thought I would be saying this, but I am.

Coffee can make or break your day- so you gotta make sure you get it just right. Today I am teaming up with Born Sweet® Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener to show you how I make the perfect latte and cappuccino! It’s awesome to enjoy the sweetening experience of Zing™ Stevia Sweetener. It is made with only real ingredients – nothing artificial, it has the perfect sweetness found in the stevia plant. I always keep my diet extremely clean, so this is the perfect addition to my morning routine. Zing is perfect to sprinkle into your coffee, teas, smoothies, over fruit and other favorite foods and beverages.

Can’t forget the Zing!

First, you may be wondering what the difference is between a latte and a cappuccino. A latte is made with espresso, milk foam and steamed milk. A cappuccino is very similar but has more foamed milk, than steamed milk.

I also personally suggest getting a good coffee machine. I have discussed this in the past, but a good coffee machine truly makes all the difference. I use a Jura at home, and it’s been a huge life changer!

Here’s how I make my favorite morning beverages:


Latte- First, steam the milk. Heat your milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Let the milk bubble around the edges, but don’t boil it. Remove the pan from heat and place aside. Next you’ll need to whip the milk with a mixer (I use the Froth Pro) this will provide great froth for your latte.

Now brew your coffee. Make sure you brew for an espresso. If you’re using a coffeemaker use two tablespoons of coffee per 5 ounces of water. Once the coffee is done, pour the steamed milk over the espresso, and add ice (if you wish).

To perfect your latte, add 1-2 packets of Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener for a perfect sweet taste.



Cappuccino-First steam the milk. Heat 1 cup of milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Allow the milk to bubble around the edges but don’t let it boil. Remove the milk and set aside. Whip the milk with an electric mixer. (Again- I use the Froth Pro) until the milk thickens. Do this until you get the desired amount of froth.Make your coffee. Measure 2 tablespoons for every 5 ounces of water. You can use a french press or an automatic drip coffeemaker.

The perfect cappuccino is 1/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk and 1/3 foam. I like to use unsweetened french vanilla syrup and 1-2 packets of Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener depending on how sweet you like your drink.

Would you guys like to try a sample of Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener for yourself ? Go here to request a sample, and it’s yours free!




I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts