Aug 31, 2015

The Perfect Picnic With Izze!





Now that Summer is coming to an end I am enjoying the last few weeks we do have by spending most of my time outside.  Although it's been really hot in New Jersey, around dinner time the weather cools off enough just to be able to enjoy sitting outside. I love having picnics in the park and this Summer we really tried to do just that, whenever we found the free moment. I can't believe Summer is almost over, and I feel like it just started!

 When planning a picnic, I always make sure to include the essentials. Since we still want to make sure we stay hydrated and healthy, we always keep water with us.  Some other essentials include cheese, some delicious salami, and of course fresh fruit.




IZZE Sparkling water has become my new go-to drink this summer. It's delicious with true to fruit flavors including raspberry watermelon, mandarin lime and blackberry pear. It's triple filtered mountain spring water and the fruit flavors are organic, which makes me feel great about what I am putting into my body.

Although the Summer is coming to its conclusion, we can still enjoy the remaining days by stocking up on good food and drinks, and of course, great company!

Have you guys done anything fun this Summer? If so I would love to hear about it!



I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts