Aug 24, 2015

Easy Breezy Summer Days

It's hard to believe that Summer is slowly coming to an end. The end of this Summer marks a lot of changes for me, and for that I am grateful, and very excited. I am starting my new job next week, and finishing up at the hospital this upcoming week. Life as I know it, is changing drastically, and I couldn't be more excited.


I am enjoying my last transitional week from one job to the next, and also enjoying the last bits of Summer. This past weekend was a great one, Ryan and I went on a few dates (which is rare recently because of how busy we are) and we even went out for breakfast one of the days!  We also went to see Trainwreck (which I LOVED-cried laughing at some parts). I truly value our times together even more when we're both crazy busy.

Even though I am sad to see Summer go, I am really excited for the Fall. I'm your typical pumpkin-spice-all-fall-everything- lover. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! What are you guys looking forward to in the Fall?




Details: Skinny Camo Zip Jeans (sold out) similar from J Brand // Free People Top // Tory Burch Tote (black) (similar in tan) Dolce Vita Booties (love them in black too!) Bauble Bar Necklace (on sale for $40!) Karen Walker Sunnies



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's almost fall again! I love the ankle boots and the slanted zipper design. So unique.
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.ca/

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts