Jun 17, 2015

Summer Staples



Even though summer is in full swing, I still love layering with a patterned kimono. I love the detailing on the sleeves of this floral piece. Paired with a distressed pair of skinny jeans, and statement sandals, you can't really go wrong. I recently just fell in love with this bucket bag, and I think it's perfect for the summer. Believe it or not I don't own any white bags, I am too nervous of being clumsy and messing them up. This one stood out to me because it's slightly off white, and the drawstring really makes it pop. If you're looking for an awesome summer bag, this one comes in 3 colors!







Details: Statement Necklace // River Stone Kimono c/o Arynk , Leather Drawstring Bag via Nordstrom // Kate Spade Necklace (on sale!) // J Brand Jeans via ShopBop // Studded Floppy Hat (on sale!) via UO // Steve Madden Sandals (on sale!) via Nordstrom 



1 comment:

  1. Love everything about this outfit, especially the kimono :)

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts