Feb 11, 2015

Multiple Patterns // Flower Queen




I fell in love with this shirt as soon as I saw it online. When I found out they made it in petite I feel even more in love with it! I don't own a ton of red clothing, so anything with flowers seems pretty romantic to me. This is not something I would normally pick out for myself, but I have been trying to branch out and try different patterns. That's what lead me to purchase this sweater- and I am so glad I did! It's a little on the looser side- which I love because it can be worn dressy or casual.

This is a perfect outfit for a date night. I love the booties because they're super comfy, and then of course a flower crown is always appropriate. I love this whole outfit, and can't wait to wear this weekend for my special Valentine's date :)




Details: Sweater Top (comes in petite!) via Anthro , Necklace via Bauble Bar , Flower Crown (similar) via Lulus c/o , Booties (love these backless ones - similar) via DSW c/o , Rings are vintage & UO  , Leggings via Nordstrom


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute mix of prints going on here! The top looks like it fits you perfectly. Hooray for petite sizes! I'm always excited when a store carries a petite line.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts