Jan 9, 2015

The Perfect Tuna Salad with Bumble Bee Tuna!


When the New Year started I promised myself that I would get back to my healthy routine of clean eating, and cut out everything bad in my diet. New year means new recipes. I am so excited to share this awesome, healthy tuna recipe with you guys. I know when most people think of tuna salad, they think of the traditional mayonnaise based tuna mixture with celery. 

I love healthier meals, and Bumble Bee Tuna  is one of my favorite things to add to a salad. When I first started experimenting in salad making I tried a lot of different things. I finally stumbled upon the perfect salad recipe while messing around in the kitchen. When I realized how rich in flavor, and how healthy this salad was, I knew it was too good to keep to myself. This salad is great for a post workout, but it's also great for energy, and gives you a huge amount of protein in every bite. If you're a huge tuna lover like me, you'll love this salad. If you chop up everything before hand, it's really easy to put this all together. I love Bumble Bee's tuna pouches because they're easy to travel with and perfect for that high protein snack!

I listed what you'll need above, and usually what I do is cut up all of these items before hand, so that way if I am eating this salad on the go, I have everything at my fingertips. With their premium albacore pouch it's super easy to bring this salad as a post gym meal, or for lunch at work. Since the New Year is a great motivation to get back into shape, I am focusing on a higher protein, lower carbohydrate diet. I love that Bumble Bee helps me meet my fitness and macro goals, and it still tastes amazing!



Mix everything together, toss and enjoy! It's simple and easy to stay healthy, especially when Bumble Bee Tuna is involved!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls  and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

2 comments:

share your thoughts