Aug 19, 2014

Small Business Owners & Staying Organized with Sharpie!


This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Sharpie, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia  #StaplesBTS http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV


One of my favorite parts of owning an Etsy shop & selling online is organizing my products, measuring, and shipping everything out. As funny as it sounds, the back end work of owning my own online business, is probably my favorite part! As most of you know, my shop is currently up through Etsy and selling vintage has always been a huge passion of mine. I am working on replenishing my collection for Fall & Winter currently, so organizing is extremely important this time of year.

Sharpie has always been a product that I have used to help keep my organization in check. From labeling to packaging, it's a great way for me to keep myself on top of everything that needs to get done. I am the kind of person who needs to write things down, or else I forget it almost immediately.

I use my sharpies to label literally EVERYTHING. These awesome neon colors that I got at Staples make it possible to really spice it up too! I love decorating packages for items sold through my vintage shop. It's an awesome way to make someone smile while sending them their order, and you're also adding a personalized touch. If you're already sending someone a unique purchase, why not take that extra step? 

From now until August 24th if you shop at Staples their Sharpie Ultra Fine & Fine assortment packs are on sale--while supplies last.



Here are some of the items that I label to keep myself organized. Sharpie has helped me organize my own small business all while keeping me inspired throughout the process. I love the endless possibilities and I am always open to creating new ways to keep myself motivated & organized in order to stay successful. I think that adding that special touch to your workspace (especially when some work is done from home) is a great way to stay inspired throughout your day, and keep your creative juices flowing!



1 comment:

share your thoughts