Aug 18, 2014

Cyprus in photos part 4








One of my favorite things about vacation was not doing my hair or makeup. I know that sounds funny to some, but for me it was a huge change from the norm. Being able to wake up, crazy hair and sun kissed skin, roll out of bed and right on to the beach was one of my favorite parts of my trip. There's something about the saltwater that just seems to be healing in every single way.

Researchers have discovered that living near a beach can be beneficial to health and well-being. It can also provide stress relief and help you reset. Spiritually & mentally we all need a vacation sometimes, and there's nothing like recharging your batteries.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like such a beautiful place! I totally understand about not doing your hair or makeup. It's nice to take a break once in a while :)

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos xo

    http://thelittlelondonerslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about vacations! There's just something about salt on my skin that makes me incredibly happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics sis! I've been loving following along with your trip! Glad you had fun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts