Apr 27, 2014

30 Days Of Beautiful

  
Hey guys, and happy Monday! I am really excited to talk to you guys about the 30 days of Beautiful Challenge with Clarins that I am taking part in. For 30 days I will be using their Clarins Double Serum, and I can already see a noticeable change in my skin. I am excited to see the changes in my skin over the next 30 days! I will be posting

Before I go into how to enter, I want to talk to you about beauty. What does beauty mean to you? I had to really sit and think about this before I wrote about it because I think beauty can come in so many different mediums, and in so many different ways into our lives. I browsed through some of the photos already on instagram under the hashtag #30daysofbeautiful and I was blown away by some of the photos people posted. Photos of their children, a beautiful meal they made, and even some self portraits.


Beauty is everywhere, it's in everything we do. Part of the reason why I love taking photos is because I love being able to capture a beautiful moment in time. It's about embracing things that are all around us, and choosing to see the special things in our every day lives. So why don't you share what beauty means to you? For the next 30 days , you can!

Here's how to enter. Every day for 30 days Clarins is picking a winner to receive their award winning Double Serum. All you have to do is upload a picture from your every day life that exemplifies beauty. Upload it to instagram with the hashtag #30daysofbeautiful and #contestsweeps. It's super easy!

http://www.clarinsusa.com/30daysofbeautiful

Clarins combines two age-defying formulas into one ground breaking serums that firms skin, reduces wrinkles , evens skin tone and minimizes pores.  90% of women find it more effective than their skin current serum. Proven for all skin types , all ages, and all ethnicities.


Compensation was provided by Clarins USA. via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Clarins USA.

1 comment:

share your thoughts