Dec 4, 2013

Minnetonka For The Holidays : Thanksgiving



I am so excited to be sharing this holiday series with Minnetonka today! I will be posting some ways to "dress up" your Minnetonkas this season for holiday parties, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I love the comfort that comes along with wearing their moccasins so I knew that sharing some cute holiday outfits would be really fun. This Thanksgiving was a super warm one. We had a bad rain storm two days prior so finally when the sun peeked out it was time to hangout with the family and eat our faces off.

I decided to dress up my Minnetonkas with a dark denim for Thanksgiving. Although I wasn't in a dress or heels, I think there's still an awesome way to dress up your outfits and still keep the comfort in what you're wearing. I was in my mocs all day and my feet felt perfectly comfortable, plus they were carrying the extra weight I put on from all the turkey I devoured :). I love the little feather accent on the side of these mocs. It adds a little pizazz to them and made me feel fancy for turkey day.

I can't believe we're already in December! Where did the time go? It seems like Christmas was months away, now it's right around the corner and the days just keep flying by. I can't keep up! Did you guys have fun for your Thanksgiving? What did you do ?


Details : Concho Feather Side Zip Boot // Courtesy of Minnetonka 
 Hat // Courtesy of Choies , Kimono Jacket // Courtesy of Lulus
Ring // Vintage , Little Ring // ONecklace, Shirt & Jeans // Urban Outfitters 


Oliver's first Thanksgiving was a success! He got a few bites of turkey and spent the day lounging around with my family. It's funny how quickly he's become a member of my household. My Mom obviously outdid herself as usual. She really can't do wrong in the kitchen, best cook--hands down. I am always happy for holidays to arrive but once they gone, I get a little sad because I know I have to wait another year for them to come back again.



9 comments:

  1. love this outfit - esp the moccs and the kimono! looks like a wonderful thanksgiving, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moccs paired with the kimono. Such a cute outfit.
    xx Abby | a geek tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these moccs!! so cute

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kimono is so gorgeous! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm the pictures of your Thanksgiving food are making me hungry. I can't wait for Christmas feasts now!

    I love how you styled up these moccasins. They're really cute and look so comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute, and they look so comfortable!

    http://wednesdayswewearblack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That food looks mouthwateringly good...oh, man! Got to try some bacon-wrapped asparagus!

    I like the laid-back yet put together look you did with your moccasins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous shoes! love em
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts