Sep 16, 2013

Healthy Living Recipes : Homemade Fruit Pops

Hey guys! I posted on instagram a while ago about our homemade ice pops, and a lot of people seemed to like it so I wanted to share the recipe. These pops are perfect if you want to avoid having ice cream, or any other sugary snack in the summer/fall. They're homemade, full of love, and you can pretty much incorporate any fruit into it, and it'll taste amazing! These sailboat ice pop molds  are from Uncommon Goods, and my nephews fell in love with them. They also have robots and other shapes to choose from. I really liked how creative we could be while making these. My nephews had a lot of fun putting their input in to make their own flavors. The trick to making these pops is to make sure you use enough juice so that way it's not all fruit, the juice gives it a little bit of extra flavor!

I used my magic bullet and for each batch of flavors I would mix about 1/4 cup juice with the frozen fruit. Our favorites were the blueberry pineapple pops. We mixed about a handful of blueberries with pineapple juice, and they were perfect, and so refreshing. Try out your own mix of ingredients and let me know what you think! 

Again thank you to Uncommon Goods for allowing me to pick out some things from their website, I had a great experience working with them, and the items I got are definitely going to good use in this household! If you're looking for unique gifts, their site is definitely a good one to check out. Your gift is sure to be one of a kind.








5 comments:

  1. The sailboat mold is so cute! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Sounds really yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much fun! delish and simple, i like it!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun idea, I love it!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts