Sep 2, 2013

Healthy Living Recipes : Egg White Veggie Omelette


What you'll need : 
3 Large Eggs
Egg White Separator (or do it the old fashion way)
Medium Pan
1/2 Green Pepper
Salt & Pepper
1/2 Small Tomato
Scallion
1/4 Lime


First, separate your egg whites into a smaller bowl. Once this is done, you can spray a little pam (0 calorie) spray into your medium pan. Wait about 30-45 seconds for the pan to heat up, and pour your egg whites into it. Once the egg goes in, salt and pepper to taste.

I like to cut my vegetables while the egg is cooking. Cut up some green pepper, tomato, and scallion into small chewable pieces. 

Once the omelette is slippery in the pan and can be flipped, give it a good fliperoo. Then, you want to add all your cut up veggies to the one side. Once you've done this, you can go ahead and cover your omelette up from the other side onto the veggies. Let it sit for about another minute, and then it's ready to serve!


I love adding lemon & lime to different foods, it provides a different texture and taste to the whole meal!


4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Omelettes are my specialty (I'm a slightly lazy, but healthy chef ;)), so I'll have to try this out! Thanks for sharing :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious. Can you believe I never had an egg white omlette before? :)

    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! i love your recipes! keep em coming, please!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful and delicious looking! I wish I liked eggs since I love all the things that are supposed to go inside omelettes! I make something similar to this but I add low-fat ricotta to it as well, just to add some cheesy-ness. :]

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts