Mar 13, 2013

Denim And Blues

Today the weather is beautiful again! Isn't it funny how much the weather controls our mood? I feel so much happier when I wake up and the sun is shining. Yesterday was TERRIBLE. I'm talking rain, wind, the works. I got home and I couldn't wait to snuggle up and watch TV. Sometimes we all need those days, where we just get home and literally do nothing. I have been having a few of those lately. This week is all about prepping for finals and making sure everything is handed in for every project I have. I can't believe we leave for New Orleans next week! I am so excited for this trip, and I can't wait to get out of New Jersey for a while. The weather is supposed to be in the 70's and anywhere you can drink in the street is A-OK with me. Do you guys have any Spring trips planned?

Things around here have been pretty much the same. Busy as usual, with lots of fun stuffed in between all the busy days. This Sunday is Saint Patrick's Day which means my Dad is making his famous corned beef sandwiches! We're going to have a day full of drinking and food so I am really looking forward to that this weekend. Hope you guys are having a great week! Happy Hump Day! Xo

Details: Skirt & Crop Top // Urban Outfitters , Sweater // Courtesy of Lulu's , Bracelets // Nordstrom
Necklace // Courtesy of RedEnvelope

19 comments:

  1. Stop being so gorgeous - Gah! ;)
    Love those boots.

    The Nautical Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely obsessing over your cardigan the print is perfect xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, and I loveee those boots. And I always feel the same way about the weather. I was feeling great this morning because the sun was shining and the skies were clear... and now it's overcast and I'm definitely grumpier, hahah.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bracelets and cardigan :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute outfit! I want those boots!
    No spring trips here haha. Have fun on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit! I want those boots!
    No spring trips here haha. Have fun on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way with the weather. I'm definitely the poster child for S.A.D. Want/need/lust for your necklace btw! Where's it from?

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you take some snapshots in NO! Lovely look, as usual. c;

    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute combo!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this crop top is fantastic. i can see it being AMAZE in the summer. you make everything look so effortless i adore it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sexy outfit! The boots are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bralette and the boots !! Like a sexy perfect matched


    http://bellepattinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bralette and the boots !! Like a sexy perfect matched


    http://bellepattinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colors in this outfit go together so fabulously! Love 'em! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so amazing! Love the top and sweater so much.
    Asli X.
    http://blckpearlstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit!!! I love the boots and the crop top!!! :) I am the same when it comes to the weather influencing my moods! :) Your blog is so lovely!!! :) I hope you will check out my blog too and let me know what you think!!! I'm just starting out and all advice is so appreciated!!! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts