Aug 29, 2012

It's All About Heart.

Vest/Urban Outfitters, Dress/Tj Maxx, Sandals/Bought in France, Rings/Urban & Nordstrom, Necklace/Courtesy of OASAP

One thing I will surely miss about summer is maxi dresses. It's so simple, yet makes such a statement. To add to the simplicity I really love layering, and this vest is perfect to layer over any kind of dress. It gives it the perfect amount of edge. I bought these sandals years ago in France when I went on my backpacking trip, and even though they are old, I can't bear to part with them. I got them when gladiators first came into style, and at this point they weren't very popular, but I still love the cut. They mean a lot because I bought them on such an important trip, it makes them that much more special.

Today is my second day of classes, I am so excited to be back on campus. Today I have textiles and my math applications for merchandising class. Not so excited about the math class, but I will try my best. I really don't enjoy math, nor am I good at it. Otherwise, things have been pretty normal around here, just extremely busy and motivated. I hope you all are having an awesome week. I am starting my afternoon now with a train ride into Manhattan and a long playlist to accompany me.

11 comments:

  1. love that fun necklace!! i still need to make my jean jacket into a vest!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable necklace!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this maxi dress really does make a statement! xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, studying textiles sounds awesome <3
    I love today's outfit, that maxi dress really looks wonderful with your denim vest and that necklace is lovely.

    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! You look lovely and sounds like school is going well. Good luck in the math class!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your necklace is too adorable, I love it! I'm no good at maths either, I hope you can press on through it though :)

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! It's absolutely stunning on you!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the math

    PS love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria! I am absolutely in LOVE with your glasses!!! GORGEOUS!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts