Jun 7, 2012

I Wish That I Could Have This Moment For Life

Details: Dress/Modcloth , Skirt/UO, Tights/F21, Emma Shoes/Courtesy of Bait, Rings/Courtesy of INPINK & Vintage, Glasses/RayBan

Today I woke up really wishing I would feel better but unfortunately, I feel worse. I had a small glimpse of hope yesterday that I could kick this cold, but it's staying longer than I anticipated. All I want to do is curl up on the couch with a good movie and sleep the day away. Unfortunately I don't have a day off for a while, so I have to suck it up and try my best. 

In other news, I really love this dress. I love the fact that it also makes for a perfect shirt tucked into a skirt. The color and the collar make me feel like a little kid again(especially with these shoes!), and I love it! I feel like I finally found the perfect pair of T-strap flats, and they are so comfortable, I could dance around in these all day. I know some people don't like mixing black & blue but on certain occasions I don't really mind it. Anyway, I am off to work!

 I hope you guys have fun plans for the weekend, enjoy the weather and your loved ones!

18 comments:

  1. I love that dress, and your style in general. I hope you start to feel well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! So girlie! :))
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Hope you feel better soo sooooon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sailboat dress is just too cute. I just love the print and color.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boat print on this is absolutely darling. The peach doesn't hurt, either. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been able to really pull off the dress-as-a-shirt-with-a-skirt thing (My dresses are all too flouncy or long for my skirts...), but this looks so cute!

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ALMOST bought that dress. I was THISclose but I thought they were birds. Not sail boats. Hahaha I love it as a shirt, though. I want to try this look out! You're the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress too so cute!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit. I hope you get over your cold soon, being sick when summer is starting is no fun! Get better.
    Carlee

    http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty!!! :D

    I love your blouse.... coral nautical is always amazing no matter what!!!!

    love, polly ;D
    www.pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute skirt.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sending you so many well wishes. and your tights! i'm in love! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh poor you :( hope you feel lots better soon! I am loving this dress, it really is so pretty and great under a skirt too. Your shoes are bloomin' gorgeous too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh! I love those t-strap flats!! You look so cute in this outfit!!

    xx Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like the outfit. ;)
    lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know, I'm never creative enough to think, "I'm going to wear a skirt over my dress" but it is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. now i have that song stuck in my head! haha!
    and you are so adorable! i love the sailboats. :)

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts