Apr 24, 2012

Snaps.

Since I take tons of pictures on a weekly basis, a lot of those pictures don't make it into full blog posts. I am starting this feature to give you guys a closer look into my day to day activities. Just some little snaps here and there :) Hope you enjoy it!

 Spring & Summer days mean walks to our local ice cream place.
 I love trying out new flavors, as we all know ice cream is my favorite!
 Now that the sun stays out a little bit longer I
 get to see these little guys more often.
 They are my favorite little guys in the whole world!

 Alex's cat Jewel. She loves attention and I am pretty sure she loved my camera!
 Signs of spring everywhere! These little bursts of color make me happy.
Nursing this silly cold, but it's nothing some African Nectar won't fix!

9 comments:

  1. Yummy ice cream & tea! Looks like a great day love. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of the ice cream, such an intriguing colour. xox

    www.peachtea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ice cream looks incredible.

    I love these photos, it is nice to see what else you are getting up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. African nectar, I've never heard of that but it sounds yummy. I like this feature, it's cool to see what you're up to during the week :) and Christ Almighty that icecream looks yummy (and kind of play-dohy haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw this is such a nice idea! the boys are so cute and gosh that cat is such a precious little creature!

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. African nectar?!

    That little one is so freeking cute I can't handle it

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorrrrbs!! I'd love spending all my time with him if I were you!

    I am the same way... I have many pics I take but don't get to share on my blog... one of the reasons why I link up for Miscellany Mondays, but I like your idea too... SNAPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww! so precious. is that your nephew?

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts