Apr 10, 2012

BOSS lady.


 
 Details: Skirt/Shirt- UO // Belt- Aldo // Rings- Vintage & Gift from Amy
Earrings- Cyprus // Socks- We Love Colors // Shoes- DIY Saddle Shoes


Good morning everyone! I can't believe it's already almost mid April! I say this all the time but honestly I think the time moves faster the older you get. The weekend was full of Easter festivities, egg hunts with Alex's family, and lots of food...per usual. I am excited for my Easter this weekend, and I can't even start to think about all the food my Mom is going to make, just so you get an idea, she's been cooking since yesterday morning, and this goes ALL week. (not complaining) I finally got the nice weather I was hoping for this past weekend, Alex and I went on a bike ride at a park near his house, it was pretty perfect, and although I didn't take any pictures, it was nice to be outside soaking in the sun. 

A little off topic but on topic since this is an outfit post, how awesome is my new boss lady ring? My friend Amy got it for me as a little token of her affection because I got into FIT. Isn't it awesome? And isn't she awesome for being so sweet? Go say hi...doooo it. Anyway, I am off to work, and tonight I finally get some time to go out with my sister for dinner and drinks...This literally hasn't happened in about 3 years since she had the boys. I am sooo excited, and  I hope you guys have an a great day doing whatever you're doing!


36 comments:

  1. So pretty :)you have such nice hair!

    -Franki x
    tobequitefranki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love your outfit and of course your ring! :) Your hair is literally perfect. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so, your hair is perfection, your outfit is the most adorable, those knee-high socks equal amazingness, and your camera is amazing. oh, and I love the skirt (: It fits you so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are soo pretty! love your top and belt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. maria, what a great friend you have to buy you such a nice gift. glad you had a nice bike ride, & easter. your hair is gorgeous. i really like your belt & blouse too. have a lovely time with your sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ring is spectacular! I love it! I need one of my very own. I also love the pencil skirt and tennies. What a great remix for a normally much more businessy look. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the collared shirt! you look so cute, boss <3

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Just love you style! I need to get me a pair of those glasses! That Boss lady ring is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute ring, go boss someone with confidence.
    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love your outfit. You look gorgeous. Awesome pictures, too! I love the sun flecks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cute!!! I love your style, and that top, and those shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The boss lady ring really is SO awesome, love it!! Also love the polka dotted top, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looks so lovely and adorable today!
    Amazing ring, so sweet!

    xoxo from München
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, I love Amy, isn't she wonderful? So thoughtful! That is awesome that you get to hang with your sister tonight, have the best time!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your outfit! Especially the belt. And that ring that you got is awesome! What a great gift!

    xx Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute!

    operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i LOVE the belt and top. how much were they?

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute :) Love your collar and love your pretty hair!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are too cute. love this outfit and those glasses are fabulous! you have such lovely full curly hair too! lucky girl!

    <3 rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very Cute
    Hope You Stop By & Follow me 2 !!!!
    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi there!
    i hope you enjoy spending time with your sis. :) i can´t wait to go visit mine and have some quality sister time together.
    the boss lady ring is awesome! your friend is pretty cool (and a keepeR! lol).

    XO jannine
    http://fashionistarg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this look! It's fun and professional at the same time.

    -april.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really love your blog! :) So happy you commented so now I can follow! Lovely floral belt! :) You can always count on Aldo...

    http://intricatelydisheveled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fantastic outfit! I especially love your collar and the placement of your belt. I'm gonna have to try that some day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look absolutely stunning! I love your rings and the lighting is always so beautiful in your pictures.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your top. I wish it was still for sale on UO. You look super pretty in this outfit and definitely fierce too, Boss Lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely outfit<3 especially love your blouse...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome ring! You look so cute! I am wearing saddle shoes today, but yours look super awesome. I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  29. that top is ADORBS!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome outfit! And that ring is absolutely amazing!

    -hannaH
    heyzombot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. adorable blouse :)
    and the belt is great

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts