Dec 19, 2011

Collections: Alice & Olivia // Kourtney Kardashian

Although I hate to admit it , I really love the show [Kourtney & Kim Take New York]. After watching an episode a few weeks ago, I fell in love with one of Kourtney's outfits. Since I love anything lace, this pretty much hasn't left the fashion part of my brain.  This gorgeous lace and taffeta dress is originally made by Alice & Olivia. It's completely out of stock, and frankly not very affordable, so I thought it would be fun to create the same look, using a slightly tighter budget. Here's what I came up with. Here's a close up of Kourtney the day of the fashion show for Abbey Dawn.





5 comments:

  1. Kourtney definitely has the best style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you love KKTNY. when i first moved to dresden and had no friends, i watched the first weekend there having a KKTNY marathon. suffice it to say, it's my biggest guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable outfit! i heart lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun! love that top - such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts