Oct 31, 2011

My Favorite Little Poncho.



This weekend was a snowy one as I am sure you guys saw in my last post...Even though snow is not my favorite, it was nice to watch it all come down, and it was nice spending the day being warm and cozy inside.. I haven't gotten a chance to wear this poncho but the colder it gets, the more chances I will get to strut around in it...it's really one of the best vintage purchases I have ever made.. Oh and I almost forgot HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone! Be sure to check out Miss Indie's Blog party today for a lot of fun DIY's, recipes, and much more! My autumn leaf votive DIY is up, so be sure to check it out!  I can't wait to get home and watch scary movies all night, hope you all have a great day and eat lots of candy!

Details
Reindeer Poncho- Vintage(Etsy)
Bow Hat- UO
Pants- LOFT petites
Glasses- RayBan

11 comments:

  1. Gah! That is so cute! I'm definitely in love with your poncho :)

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in NJ do you live?!
    I'm from central jersey but going to school in south jersey. We got no snow here, but my family up north got about 4 inches. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your poncho! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! the photos are fixed!! that poncho is AMAZING! what a great find! this outfit is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that poncho!!! So cute!! HAppy Halloween dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i remember seeing that poncho before. didn't you post about it here a while back? who knows, but it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great styling! Love the poncho. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snow, seriously! Love those boots. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That poncho rocks my socks lady! I love it...and I love you..and the snow! How pretty :). Happy Halloween! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts