Oct 27, 2011

Fancy This.

All Dresses- ModCloth
All Gloves- UO

I want all of these items for the chilly days. I think out of most things that I collect gloves,scarves and coats tend to be the most collected..You can never mix match them enough, and opposing colors sometimes do attract...What are you looking forward to when it gets colder? Are you a coat collector :)

And also the winner of the big giveaway is:

Package #1 {gifts from wonderforest, muchloveilly & awildtonic}

And Package #2 {lomo color splash camera & pulp vintage bag}

 Congrats ladies, please email me for details! And thank you to everyone who participated!

4 comments:

  1. ooooo I'm in love with the red coat. g-dang, I want it now. Too bad we don't really need coats in Houston except for that one cold week that visits once every blue moon.

    Thanks for entering the giveaway. Don't feel bad about the facebook page, we just set it up last night :)

    xo!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue and white coat...so much yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. I want all of those coats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and ... Btw. I have passed on the Versatile Bloggers Award on to you today. I really, really love your blog!

    If you'd like to have a look at the post: http://madnessandi.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts