Sep 29, 2011

What I Wore: Thrifting

Today I got to hangout with one of my favorite people, Lauren from A Wild Tonic. She and I have become great thrifting buddies, scouting out only the best places to shop, and finding spots no one else has ever heard of...We bond on that level so well, that we have had our weekly coffee dates/thrift dates for a little over a month now. Today we had lunch & did some thrifting at our local Goodwill store, it was after all "Thristy Thursdays" which means 50% off most items...Lauren scored a really cute table, and I got some amazing jewelry to add to my collection! This is what I wore to our thrifting date today.





>>Details<<
Skirt- Vintage; Thrifted
Necklace- Thrifted
Tank/Belt-UO
Bracelet- Bought in Spain
Flops- Old Navy

Photos by lauren :)
Stay tuned tomorrow I will be posting more photos from our thrifting, and
some tips on how to get the best out of your local thrift shop!

6 comments:

share your thoughts