Dec 8, 2010

Tis the season!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Just bought this from the etsy shop- MOUK
so very excited to receive it!

These beautiful upcycled vintage suitcases c/o bluebernice

Lion and snake pendant c/o CobWebCorner

Wind Blown pendant necklace made by yours truly

My new handmade earrings c/o DirdyBirdy
  

Cute animal hats, I found this one on Amazon.com

I am doing a lot of my shopping on Etsy this year, best place to find
one of a kind gifts for your loved ones. If you haven't yet, you should check it out.


Last week was my birthday, here are some fun photos from the weekend & thanksgiving!
Alex got me a new flash for my birthday so I have had a lot of fun with it!













It's been a great few weeks!


SHOP UPDATES!
The shop is coming along great, taking a little longer than expected but almost up! I have been hand picking items left and right and finding only the best vintage accessories to add to littletreevintage. I am very excited to share it all , and it will definitely be up before Christmas! 
Alex and I have been working very hard to put everything together, he is a huge help(thanks lid!) 
Stay Tuned friends :) I assure you , it is worth the wait!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts