Dec 22, 2010

Cookies with the twinsies

Cookie time!

The twins made cookies for the first time last night! Of course I had to document the whole thing!
Happy eddie ready to bake!
Small hands
Help from Yiayia
He had a lot of input during the baking extravaganza

 This looks good to me...
Deep in thought, do I want the snowman or the weird looking reindeer?


Baking makes me ti-od.



 Gotta peel the extra dough off!
And...drum roll please....
Presto! They are finished, and so tasty!


Hope you all have done your Christmas shopping, I just finished mine today.
Cheerie-bye!

1 comment:

  1. They are too adorable. They look like they really enjoyed themselves. Hope Santa is nice to them this year. ;)

    Have a good Holiday,
    Grace


    P.S. I'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog, if you have time, please check it out.

    www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts