Oct 26, 2015

Strawberry Basil Pasta Salad

If you guys have been following along for a while, you'll know that I love Barilla Pronto! A while back I made a Mediterranean pasta salad , and fell in love with Barilla Pronto pasta. This time around I wanted something a little different, but still delicious. My schedule has been very intense lately, so making meals in advance is extremely crucial. This pasta is so easy to make, and requires only about ten minutes of your time. It never needs to be drained, and uses minimal water- which is awesome because by the time you put it in a pot, it's time to take it off! 

I shopped for my groceries and pasta at Stop & Shop. Here's what you'll need for this delicious strawberry salad. 

In the salad you'll need:
Yellow Grape Tomatoes
1 box of Barilla Pronto (your choice of what kind!)
Basil Leaves
Peppers (tri color)

Cook the pasta following the directions on the box, and then allow it to cool off for approximately 20 minutes. Once it's cool add your peppers, tomatoes, and basil.

For the strawberry vinaigrette:
Strawberries (frozen or fresh)
2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 of A Lemon's Juice
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 Tbsp Olive Oil

Combine all ingredients and blend in a food processor. It is extremely easy and simple!


See how easy it is? I love that it tastes better and better as I eat it throughout the week. Sometimes the simplest recipes are best!
 
Make sure you grab some New Barilla Pronto Pasta next time you shop at Stop & Shop, Giant Food Stores, or Martin’s Food Markets.  Barilla Pronto Pasta is also available through Peapod!

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, Barilla®, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #AnytimePasta http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts