Oct 22, 2014

Tiny Little Pieces of Everyday Life

I rarely share any bits and pieces of my every day life anymore so I thought that this would be a fun way to show you guys parts of my life/home/everyday. These are some of my favorite parts of the  house, and some small details of every day life.

This little shelf is in my backroom, and I love the collection of items in it. The tins up top are all from my Grandfather's collection and the measuring tape dates back to the 1920's! I love collecting vintage things and these little pieces are even more special because they remind me of my family.

My photo wall on the fridge is one of my favorite places. It's a place where I store all of my photo booth photos with the friends that I don't get to see very often. These photos always make me smile, and every day spent in the kitchen (I am always cooking) is a brighter one when I get to see all these smiling faces. Also, how cute is Oliver?

Vintage, vintage, everywhere. I have been working my little tail off trying to get new vintage updated and listed. I love some of the items I found, and I can't wait to share everything with you guys. I found some new locations and got my hands on some beautiful & unique pieces I just know you'll love!

I love this print from my friend and blog pal Becky Murphy. I love how funny & honest her prints are, and of course I have this one in my bathroom. It really helps me make decisions on a daily basis on whether or not I can pull off a bonnet or hat instead of washing my hair! Some of my other favorites in her shop are the keep your chin up print , the be brave print , and the "do it , do it" print . She's so talented, and has some great stuff, so go take a peek!


1 comment:

share your thoughts