May 21, 2014

30 Days Of Beautiful With Clarins Double Serum : My Experience

Hey everyone! I'm back today to fill you guys in on my 30 days of beautiful challenge using the Clarins Double Serum. I am happy to report that I am really loving this product. In 30 days I can say that my skin feels clearer, smoother and my skin tone has evened out so much. I used this product as directed which was in the morning and at night before using a moisturizer, and I have seen a world of a difference. Throughout my teenage years I hardly ever had a problem with breakouts, but in the recent years and the more stressed I am, the more it shows on my face. In my 30 days of using this product, I have noticed my skin clearing up, and I also feel as though my skin feels better when I wake up and apply it.




The Clarins Double Serum is definitely a product that I will continue to buy in the future for my skin, it's really become a part of my morning routine. For someone who struggles with hormonal and cystic acne, I am happy to say that I haven't had a breakout in over a month! I am very particular about what I put on my face so I think that it's important to find things that work for you and your skin tone. 

I had such a fun time working on the 30 days of beautiful program with Clarins, and I spent a little bit of every day browsing through the hashtags on social media, seeing what other people view as beauty in their every day lives. If you get a chance scroll through #30daysofbeautiful and you'll see what I mean. Beauty isn't something merely cosmetic. It's around us, we are surrounded by it every single day, and it's up to us to find the beauty in our own every day lives. I really enjoyed this campaign because we all need a reminder daily to stop and smell the roses. We need a reminder to look at the beauty that encompasses our lives and make sure we appreciate it and hold it close to us.


Clarins combines two age-defying formulas into one ground breaking serum that firms skin, reduces wrinkles, evens skin tone and minimizes pores. 90% of women find it more effective than their current serum.  Proven for all skin types, all ages, and all ethnicities. 
https://www.clarinsusa.com/30daysofbeautiful


Compensation was provided by Clarins USA. via Glam Media. 
The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Clarins USA.

4 comments:

share your thoughts