Sep 26, 2013

Let's Talk Skin : Skin & Co



When asked to review some products from Skin & Co I was really excited to check out some of their skincare line because I love that they use all natural ingredients. They use ingredients such as almonds, rosemary, truffle oil, lavender and honey, which is unlike most brands out there right now. I like knowing what I'm putting on my skin, and more importantly, I want to know that the products aren't filled with chemicals I can't pronounce. They carry everything from moisturizers, to body scrubs, to exfoliants so you can always find what you need when browsing their site. 

The second thing I really loved about the products I was given was the scent. The smell is divine! I love the truffle body milk and body gel, but also their truffle gommage which is a deep exfoliating face exfoliator. (that's a mouthful, ha!) After using these products for the past two weeks I am very happy with the results. They leave my skin feeling ultra smooth and smelling great, which is exactly what I was looking for. 

If you want to learn more about Skin & Co visit them here:





Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Skin & Co to write this review. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting companies that support Little Tree.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try those! The packaging is lovely.
    also I love your headband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your flower crown!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts