Aug 6, 2013

TXSC -- Minnetonka Dinner

Let me start by saying that I truly had the best weekend in Austin. I had such a blast seeing all of my girlfriends, making new ones, and of course learning more about myself, and where I want to go with my blog. I have so many pictures to share, but I decided I am going to split it up, like I did last year as to not overwhelm myself or anyone else. I'm sure you understand :) Friday was spent with Minnetonka over at a special dinner they provided for some of the bloggers they have worked with and some new blogger guests (my plus 1's were Jenni & Lauren). The place was beautiful, the food was amazing, and as usual Minnetonka doesn't disappoint.

My favorite part about this dinner was being in a casual setting with a small group, and being able to actually have conversations that are more than "Hi here's my business card, bye." It was a perfect way to ease our way into the conference. I don't have many pictures of the remainder of the night because the swap was crazy packed, but I do have tons of pictures from the rest of the trip that I can't wait to share. Today is about getting life back on track and being home for once. (too much traveling!)



(group photo taken from Tieka's blog)


12 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Maria and these photos are fab-u-lous! Can not wait to hear more about the conference and all that you took away from it!!

    Smooches
    By The Shore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuties! Looks like an amazing evening!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved getting the chance to hang out this weekend!! It was too fun - missing everyone already. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in the striped dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Max's is such cool, fun place...and what a great pic of you a Jenni! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your pics from the weekend...I didn't get as many as I had wanted, but oh well, there's always next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a great time. I've been reading all about it all over everyone's blogs. Sounds like such an inspiring event!

    Flounces & Hubbub

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like an amazing time! i was jealous following along on instagram! can't wait to read more of your recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww all you ladies loved lovely! can't wait to read more about your trip!

    --Leeds
    at this volume

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun! Wish we had this kind of thing over in NZ. So funny to see some of my favourite bloggers (you, Tieka and Elizabeth) all in the same place! And I love your dress.

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a lot of fun. i'm glad you are splitting things up; we can live vicariously through the posts a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun, and such a great group shot! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts