Nov 3, 2012

Sponsor Love


Bubby and Bean is a lifestyle blog that focuses on living creatively through fashion, design, DIY projects, photography, music, travels, love and learning.

Blog // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook



Hi there!  My name is Heather and I'm a former ballerina turned writer and social media junkie.  I love 1960's fashion, 1940's films and my cozy little life in Los Angeles with my Irish husband!  On my blog, Lilac & Lace, I share posts on my daily adventures, DIY tutorials, dance obsessions and my quest for the perfect burger in Los Angeles.  I love meeting new people and finding new blogs - Come on by and let's be best friends!

Twitter // Facebook // Bloglovin' // Pinterest
 

Hi, I'm Shannon from Shannon Heart's.  I blog about personal style, fashion, photography, travels and all the beautiful things that inspire me along the way.  My fashion blog is lighthearted and fun. I am a California girl who loves cappuccinos, nail polish, Mad Men and maple syrup.

Blog // Bloglovin' // Facebook // Twitter

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post! I feel honored to be included in such a wonderful group of ladies. Thank you Maria. :)
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts