Dec 20, 2011

Sponsor Little Tree in January!



I am now accepting sponsors for the next few months! I seriously cannot believe how quickly this year passed us by, and I especially cannot believe that Christmas is less than a week away! If you're interested in sponsoring Little Tree and promoting your business, handmade shop, or blog you've come to the right place. My sponsor information is located in the navigation bar with all of the stats and sizing needed. My tiny blog is growing and growing and I would love it if you would be a part of it. The blog currently receives between 9,000-10,000 views on a monthly basis...I have also been updating my shop more, so there will be a lot more interesting stuff to come this new year. If you want information on rates please email littletreevintage[at]gmail.com.
Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts