Nov 20, 2011

Weekend Updates // City Brunch

This weekend was extremely relaxing, and actually the first weekend in about 9 months that I didn't have to work on SUNDAY! It felt amazing! Alex and I got up early today and got brunch at Corner Bistro in New York City..Probably one of the best burgers I have ever had, for sure. Yesterday was spent eating a whole lot, and spending quality time with the twins...We went to the park, and played in leaves, they had such a great time. I definitely feel like I am finally starting to wind down, and this upcoming week should be even more relaxing! For Thanksgiving we will actually be driving to North Carolina to be with Alex's family, it's going to be great getting away for a little bit, and I can't wait to see Alex's family, they're really sweet. How are you all spending Thanksgiving this year? 




Hope you had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a really lovely time! I can't wait to spend Thanksgiving at my grandparents' house... I only hope I'm over my cold by then!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a peaceful weekend! You two looks so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw you two look so happy. :) love your outfit, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look so good together! You both have such great style!

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts